Thursday, September 14, 2006





LUKAS ROSSI IS THE MAN . . . .

Last night on "Rock Star, Super Nova" Lukas Rossi walked away as the front man for the band. He was Jared's favourite from the beginning. The guy is talented and performs great. His voice is original and he is very versatile. You can tell he has major issues. Can you be an artist with out issues? You have to see and feel the pain through his music. He is definitely a ROCK STAR!

On the down side I think he has too much attitude and the fame will go to his head real quick. I give Super Nova a year before they break up. Lucas wants fame and he doesbnot care who he fucks over to get it. I do not think he will stay loyal to the band memebers. I can read him and I am damn good at reading people. I assure you this band is going to take off. They are going to ROCK with Lukas. He will take them to new heights and bring those old boys back to their youth. When they reach that high, Lukas will say, "I made you guys and brought you back from the 80's. You are holding me back. I am going solo!" He is going to realize he is hot and young. Why should he let these 40 year old washed up headbangers ride off of his coat tail. Remember, I predicted this!!!

So long . . . .

No comments: