Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lazy Dayz...

The morning started out with the same o, same o. I saw my hubby off to work and tried to get Jude and myself ready for yoga class, which is always a mission. Well, after I finally got both of us ready and we were heading out of the door and then I thought for a sec and said, " you know what, I just don't want to do anything today." I am constantly running around and trying to schedule the day for Jude and we never just chill.

So, I must say I was guilty of putting Jude in front of the TV today, but hey I needed a break. He was lovin' it too, because we normally limit his tv useage. He must love when his mom needs a break.

I went downstairs to catch up on emails. I read an email from Jared. He emailed me his blog, which by the way I just found out about a month ago, because it was a secret and he finally confessed. I read his blog and loved it. You think you really know your partner, but I felt like I got to know him even better after reading it. It was so damn hilarious! So, that is what brought me here today. I thought I should start my own. A chain effect I guess.

After I messed around on the computer. I felt so guilty that my son has been in front of the tv for about 2 hours. The day was turning out so beautiful that I decided let us go outside and garden. We planted some lillies, Dahlias, and some lavender. Actually I planted it while he just sprayed the yard with water, but all the same he had a blast. We finished the garden about 2pm and we made plans earlier with a friend of mine to go with her kids to the De Young museum, which is suppose to be really nice in Golden Gate park. Today was free admission, which I take advantage of. The first week of the month all of the museums all over the city has free days. Yes, I am cheap. Especially, after a child.

Anyways, Jude was so excited to see her kids. We got dressed again and called her before we headed out. As usual she was not answering. She has done this before. What is it with flakes? I mean I blew her shit up. I knew she was not going to make me let Jude down again. Guess what, she did! I was so pissed off. I mean I am a flake too to a certain extent, but damn atleast I am honest about it. If I am going to flake on you or be late ( I am never punctual) I will call and let you know I changed my mind and I'm not going. Oh, no not my friend!!! When she flakes she turns off her phone and don't call you for two days. Then finally she calls and it is so much drama. I know she has her crap going on in her life, but just be blunt.... I don't want to go. That makes shit so much more easier to me.

My hubby thinks I am too blunt sometimes, but hey I always thought it is much easier that way. it might be hurtful, but it eliminates the game. I know I am not the perfect person. I know I am guilty of all these things, but one thing with me you will never have to try to read me or figure me out, because you will always know how I feel and what is going on. I am not mysterious in any way. That is just a waste of god damn time.

Back to my day...
I finally left with Jude and took him to the park. It was too late to go to the museum again. He had a great time at the park. It is a cute little park in golden gate park. He had a nice time until all of these teenagers came and took the park over and started cussing. We departed real quick. What is up with the kids and their mouth's now-a-days. I curse like a sailor but I started real late with the cussing. I remember cursing out my sister when I was around 13 yrs old and I was screaming at her at the top of my lungs and called her a "GOLDFISH"! Everyone just laughed. What was that? I have no clue, but I just was uncomfortable with cursing, but by the tenth grade it was all downhill from there.

Well, guys I am starting to ramble. It is time for me to hit the bed rock and pillow jam party...
Goodnight. . .

No comments: